background

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

WIAW

We've been home for about 2 weeks now, so I've really been focusing on trying to get back to normal eating, which is basically less "fun" food and more veggies ;) I cannot just eat a salad each and every day, although sometimes I love a good salad!

The hubs and I rode our scooter and motorcycle for date night and he had nachos bigger than his head!

LOL, they are even more special because they are on the secret menu! I did actually order a salad with extra grilled veggies, but the hubs definitely needed help finishing his nachos 😉

I did not actually eat this, but the guy next to me at Costco was...

I cannot even...

I've been throwing a bit of teriyaki sauce on leftover veggies and then throwing that on rice noodles for lunch. It's so good and it feels like a real meal as opposed to a sandwich. Which again, I like sometimes, but not every single day.

My bff dropped off some treats the other night. She definitely knows the way to my heart!

I haven't tried the Oreos yet, double stuft are my jam though! And these are my favorite Halo Top flavors: sea salt caramel, and chocolate chip cookie dough.

I am preparing to go back to work next week and as much as I do enjoy meal planning and cooking (no sarcasm here, I really do) I have just not felt like cooking AT ALL this week. What the heck? Hopefully I get over this real quick, especially because I am hosting a pasta feed before our 1/2 marathon on Saturday.

What is your go to Costco/Sam's dinner? I usually share a chicken wrap from their deli with the girl or the hubs (so good!).

What is your standard go to lunch? Favorite lunch?

Best meal/veggie/dessert this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment