background

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Shoe Reviews and Movies!

Happy Thursday! I started the day with 6 miles, picking up meat (Zaycon - try it!!), setting up a circuit workout for my xc runners, getting the car washed, and hitting the grocery store all by 11am! Did I mention that I had to wash my car because the neighbor's cat got stuck in my locked garage and pooped on my car!! What?! Fun stuff. Poor guy was screaming when I got my coffee at 5am this morning!

I am super lucky in that I get to run in shoes that my friend/running partner/guru/life goal kinda guy writes reviews for. I have exactly 16 pairs of running shoes right now and just sat down to give a brief rundown of my favorites :)

My top 5:
1. Skechers Go Run 5 - light but super sturdy and durable.

2. Nike Vaporfly - great rebound and cushiony without being mushy.

3. Under Armour Threadborne Fortis - breathable and sturdy, and let's be honest, so so cute!

4. Adidas Boosts - you can tell these are well loved. They are a great marathon shoe and can take a beating. They are well cushioned and durable.

5. As chagrined as I am to admit this, I am digging the Hoka Cliftons. I haven't done anything too high in mileage in them because they are a totally different shoe than what I am used to, but they have such a nice cushion and rebound.

We took the kids to see Despicable Me 3 and it was super cute and I actually stayed awake! The showtime we planned for was cancelled due to projection issues, so we took the kids for ice cream at Riteaid and then we made sure to have a huge popcorn

I love popcorn. Not at home though, just at the movies!

Tonight is date night with the hubs so that means a local Mexican place and froyo on my scooter ✌🏼

What's your favorite date night event?
Popcorn: yes or no? How do you like it? Salt? Butter? I love to eat it salted with hot tamales!
What's your all time favorite running/workout shoe?

No comments:

Post a Comment