background

Friday, August 4, 2017

Friday Favorites

Let's start with eats!

My favorite meal lately has been tex mex fajitas. So good! http://pin.it/wuFAdm1 I've used both steak and chicken and they are both delish! I also served them on Tortilla Land tortillas. These are amazing and there are only 5 ingredients!

Besides fruit, my next favorite snakhas been RX Bars. My fav right now is the chocolate sea salt. I think my body is craving salt because of the heat and humidity!

My favorite treat has been iced coffee and coconut milk!

It's so good, I didn't even have to add sweetener!

I've been eyeing a shower wrap at Target and I gave in this week. I've used it every day since!

I don't like to get dressed right after I shower because it's too hot and a towel never stays wrapped around me when I am doing my hair/makeup and this works awesome!

I also discovered NYX HD concealer and I feel like it's helping my dark under eyes. Best part is that it's under $4 at Target!!

Haha, sorry for the closeup, but you get the idea!

For running, I am still using the heck out of my Oiselle visor http://www.oiselle.com/shop/catalogsearch/result?q=Visor
And I got a Runningluv glove and it has worked nicely for wiping off the massive amount of sweat that usually drips into my eyes! https://www.runningluv.com/collections/runningluv-2-1

I need your help! What is your favorite t-shirt bra? I usually wear Victoria's Secret, but I feel like there's probably something cheaper that works just as well.

What are your favorite eats/products this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment