background

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

WIAW and Tangents

Waaa my summer is starting to wind down! Boo! I'm still not 100% sure on what I will be teaching this year, but I do know that I will at least be teaching sophomores. I may also have 9s and 11s but I'm waiting to hear back from my assistant principal, fun stuff! 2 1/2 weeks until I am back to work.

That means taking the girl back to school shopping. Eek.

JK, she did great (and I did too!)

We are working on taking each of the kids on a date and she chose a Japanese restaurant and school shopping. Lunch was delish. We should have shared the bento box, it was huge!

I've really been trying to get in a lot of fruits and veggies which have made my plates quite pretty.


The kids and I started watching The Kindness Diaries on Netflix. It feels a bit staged but I like the overall concept. Any good recommendations on documentaries for both kids and adults?

The next one I plan to watch is Living on One Dollar on Amazon Prime.

I have about 3 1/2 weeks of base building for marathon training. I'm hanging out at about 30-35 miles a week right now. We added in 3 days of hills last week and then some heat training this week (running later to acclimate before xc season begins). The hubs and I are running a 1/2 in 2 1/2 weeks that is insanely hilly and hot. My one specific goal is to not walk any hills. This was the hubs' first race 3 years ago so he should definitely be able to hit a course PR!

From 3 years ago. Notice the iced knees, his knees are doing so much better!!


Are you currently training for anything?
What's your favorite fruit/veggie?
Do you like documentaries? What is your fav?

No comments:

Post a Comment