background

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Tuesday Tangents

Vacay is just 8 days away and I'm starting to stress just a bit about squeezing everything in! For those of you who don't know, I am a teacher and while it may seem that I have tons of time for cleaning, organizing, and packing, let me remind you that teachers wait until summer to get EVERYTHING done 😜

Yesterday was shampooing carpets and organizing the laundry room. I have 2 work meetings this week and a dentist appt for all 3 kids! I am so thankful that I do have the time to get this done though! I'm going to print out my packing lists and see what I can get started now instead of waiting another week.

Getting up at 5:30am for summer xc practice is starting to catch up with everyone. I'm up an hour before that so I can have coffee and some quiet time.

I also have some light summer reading in preparation for my fall marathon!

And I got my new Runner's World mag yesterday and I saw my new shoes! Too fun!

Today is a short, conversational run for the xc kids so a short, conversational pace for me as well ;) I'm going to have them play capture the flag and teach them 4 basic stretches to do post-run.

I've also added in 2-3 days of bootcamp while I'm building a base and I'm not even sure if I'll be able to lift my arms over my head to wash my hair today!

Have you ever followed a training plan for a race? Which one? Did you like it?

How long does it take you to pack? Does it stress you out?

What is your favorite thing to do on date night?

No comments:

Post a Comment