background

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Texas Hair

I didn't sleep much last night, I keep running my packing list through my head so I decided to get up at 4:30, do some laundry, and pack the kids' snack bags.

They have one for each day in their backpacks so they won't have to ask for anything and/or share.

I also have lots of homework ready to pack.

They actually enjoy their workbooks and it gives them some kind of structure, especially while driving about 22 hours. They will write about their vacation/favorite moments/etc in their notebooks.

The hubs totally pulled a 'me' yesterday while running hills and did a nice tuck and roll. He's a little scraped up, but for the most part it's all superficial.

Today is our anniversary! 17 years and counting 😍

We are going to go run a 7.5 mile hill loop above a park, it's super pretty and probably a tad warm today.

It's supposed to be 80 by 7am... I guess it's getting us ready for some Texas heat!

I'm working on my big hair for Texas.

Day 91 run streak today!!

What are you most looking forward to today?
How hot is it where you're at?
Do you have hills near you or is it mostly flat? We have to drive about 20 minutes to find hills; otherwise it's flat as a pancake!

No comments:

Post a Comment