background

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Growing Pains

I have one more day of teaching after today (yahoo!!) but today is my kids' last day of the year. I can hardly conceive how we are going to have a 5th, 7th, and an 8th grader. I only got a pic with the boys, so I'll have to make sure to get one of my girl this afternoon!

It sort of hit me like a ton of bricks that I only get to have Mady at home for another 5 years and Braden for 6. Y'all, I swear it seems like we just got pregnant with our first. I am all kinds of emotional today. Growing up is a magnificently beautiful, awesome thing but so is getting to have all my babies under the same roof.

Call me crazy, but I am so looking forward to spending 2 1/2 months straight with them! I am looking forward to road trips, vacation, sleepovers, cook outs, s'mores, and lots of fun, crazy memories that will be made!

I would love to hear how you all try and make each day count!

No comments:

Post a Comment