background

Friday, May 5, 2017

Friday Favs

Happy Friday!!

1. Well, my number one fav right now is running with other people! It's been a bit of a rough go after a tough race and a dumb blister (under my callus?!). Wednesday, we ran with our training buddy and this morning I ran with my co-coach. I also texted a former neighbor that I used to run with and we are meeting up next week! Yay!

A few pics from this morning:

2.  My new running light! I've only used it once but it fit well and it didn't bounce at all. I'd call that a win :) I don't need a light quite as much now that it is lighter and I'll be able to run later soon, but I definitely need one for marathon training in the fall!

3. This Clarisonic Mia Fit. My face has been going nuts, so I decided I needed to try and more hypoallergic face wash and my bff suggested the Clarisonic. I chose the Mia because it's super compact and should be easy to travel with this summer. I had previously bought a different brand and my bff said that I need to make sure to get one that vibrates rather than spins, because the spinning motion can give you wrinkles. Um, no thanks! So far it's great and I like that it's waterproof so I can use it in the shower.

4. Philosophy Clear Days Ahead facial cleanser. I started using this last Saturday 4/29 and within 3 days I could tell a difference. My only complaint, and honestly this is true with ALL acne face wash, is that it dries my skin out like crazy! However, this takes me to my #5!

5. Clinique Face Scrub. Yes, this is a man's facial scrub; however, I swear by it! A few years ago, I was on Accutane and this was the only thing that saved my skin! Right now, I'm using it about every other day because my skin is so dry, especially around my mouth and nose.

Happy Friday y'all!

What are your favs this week?
Do you prefer to work out solo or with people?
What is your fav eat this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment