background

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Eyebrows & Birthdays

So, I got my eye brows microbladed last week. She warned me that she was going to make them about 40% larger than what we want them to be and they were going to be darker because once they peel and heal, they shrink about 40% and get much lighter. But oy, do I feel like I have two giant catepillars on my forehead right now!
This was taken on Friday (and yes I had to go to work like this!) Ha, they are looking much more normal today after some peeling! Whew!

Saturday was birthday parties for Lukey (he's 10!! How did that happen), my BIL, and my cousin! They have birthdays on 5/26, 5/27, and 5/28. As a matter of fact, 10 years ago, we were going to have a bbq for my BIL but I missed it because I was having a baby!

Sunday and Monday was mostly helping my mama clean up the cabin, but we also made sure to play lots of card games, we did lots of swinging, and some running :)


We were definitely pooped out!

We took Lukey to dinner and shopping for his birthday. He wanted a bacon cheeseburger and an Oreo McFlurry from McDonald's. I didn't even realize that he liked McDonald's. Haha. Then we hit up Target and he got some Legos and a video game. I really love this new tradition and we will definitely continue this with the other kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment