background

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Crushing PR's

Happy Tuesday!!

The hubs and I traveled up to Auberry, CA for our race last weekend. We brought my mama and the kids. They hung at the hotel while we ran and then we met up for a movie and then took the kiddos to the Rock & Worship Roadshow at the Savemart Center.



 Two of my xc ran the race & I finished between them! Jojo beat me by a minute and I beat Xavier by a minute. I ran with Jojo most of the race but once we had about 2 miles left, he decided that he needed to beat me :) And I watched Xavier run into a trashcan and hurdle a cone, which was pretty entertaining.

 Our entire group that we ran with managed to finish in the top 100 so we all got top 100 mugs!!
 8th woman, 34th overall, with a PR by 6 minutes :) I'll take it! Now, let me be clear this race was definitely downhill, minus a few uphills at the very beginning.


 The Rock & Worship Roadshow has become one of our favorite things to do with our kiddos! There was something like 6-7 bands, we even left early after being there for 3 1/2 hours and we didn't feel like we missed anything because there were so many bands to listen to. There is nothing that makes me happier than seeing my kiddos dance, sing, and worship Jesus.

After making it home after 11pm, the hubs and I took a mental health day. We did manage to clean up the backyard for spring but other than that, we soaked in a hot tub, watched our shows, and napped. My body has maybe never been this sore before. But it was worth it!

Coffee is always better in a top 100 mug!

No comments:

Post a Comment