background

Monday, February 6, 2017

Winter Camp, Froyo, and a 10k

Happy Monday!

The big kids went to winter camp this weekend, so we only had the little. We went out to dinner Friday night - he was craving chili and cornbread, and who am I to argue? Then froyo, because what's a kid date without froyo?
Can you guess which one is Lukey's? Haha, he even wanted honey on it. Um, ew!

I woke up in a panic in the middle of Saturday night because I realized we left our groceries in the car! I think we were just so excited about the froyo. What the heck? Thankfully most of it was pantry stuff, but seriously how did all 3 of us forget?

Saturday was a 10k with the hubs. 47:00 for me and 47:10 for him :)

Then homemade chicken noodle soup and a basketball game with the little.

Lukey decided he wanted chicken and yams (seriously, I love his food choices!) ice cream and a movie. I tried Halo Top for the first time and it was awesomesauce.

Sunday was 8 hilly miles (woo, after the fast 10k, that was tough!) 8 miles @ 8:45/mile, followed by church, more homemade soup, and picking up the big kids. I missed their faces! Their favorite thing about the weekend was paint ball!

And of course, football. But more important, commercials and snacks :) I really like the Skittles and Coca Cola commercials.

Running Week:
Mon: strength
Tues: strength
Wed: 4.5 @ 8:35 (hills)
Thurs: 5 @ 8:09
Fri: 3 @ 8:34 (easy)
Sat: 6.2 @ 7:35
Sun: 8 @ 8:45 (hills)

What was your favorite Super Bowl commercial?
What was your favorite Super Bowl snack?
Did you actually watch the Super Bowl?
Best workout last week? 

1 comment: