background

Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Favs!

Whew! We made it to Friday, yay! I think teaching this extra period is starting to catch up with me. I feel like there's not enough minutes in the day but Friday is always a catch up day so I am feeling better about getting organized and prepped for the next couple of weeks.

Favorite food this week: White chicken chili from http://www.wellplated.com/crockpot-white-chicken-chili/

It was super easy to make and even the kids enjoyed it! And I get the leftovers for lunch, which is even better!

Favorite dessert this week: Halo Top Birthday Cake for the win!

Favorite run this week: 5 easy miles with the hubs after work. Ah! I love running in the daytime when it isn't too crazy hot :)

Favorite running shoes this week would be the above Skechers. I think they are Go Runs. They're not the cutest shoe, but let me tell you, they are so so comfortable! I feel like I'm running on clouds, not really, but kinda :) 

What was your favorite eat this week?
Favorite run/workout?
Favorite running shoes or workout attire? 

No comments:

Post a Comment