background

Monday, January 30, 2017

Monday Matters

Between missing the kids last week and them doing well on their report cards we decided to celebrate at Olive Garden!

I've been trying out a bun shaper and it definitely gives me a big bun 😉

And this sweet guy got student of the month for academics

I had a period sub, which left me about an hour after his assembly so I ran home and did laundry and choirs = adulting.

Some of the best things I ate this weekend included cinnamon rolls and Panera blueberry bagels that someone brought to Sunday School. Holy cow, so many blueberries!

I decided to try and roast chickpeas and they weren't bad! I added them to my salad for a bit of crunch.
And of course because we all need balance in our lives ;)

The hubs and I decided to sign up for a race at the end of next month and another one in March so I am scouring 1/2 marathon plans today! I'm working hard to make sure to keep my body healthy and injury free, so lots of stretching ,rolling, and yoga.

What's the best thing you ate this weekend? 
Do you love/hate Mondays? Why?
What time do you get up in the morning? I got up at 4:30am today. Ick!

No comments:

Post a Comment