background

Monday, January 9, 2017

Monday Matters

Yesterday started with 8 miles @8:08 miles with hills in 63 degree weather at 6am in shorts and a tank top! This is the longest I've gone in a month without pain! My knee ached a little, but no pain! It must have been the socks :)

 I rushed home to get ready for church and this happened
 Ugh. I managed to scoop most of it into another bowl and my oatmeal was saved! On the way to church, I got a frantic call that my sis in law was on her way to the ER for a possible blood clot in her lungs. We immediately stopped and prayed and before we left church, she was released to go home with just cough medicine, thank the Lord. My day pretty much just got better and better from there. After naps, we played a family game of Settler's and had dinner with the in-laws, my favorite Sunday tradition! And I finished off the night with a show with the hubs and snuggles from my favorite kitty.
Run plan for this week includes: 3 miles + strength on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. Wednesday will be 4.5 miles of hills. Hubs is running in the Disneyland 1/2 on Sunday, so we will be cheering him on for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment