background

Thursday, December 1, 2016

WIAW (a day late) + Ramblings

For those of you who don’t know about Umpqua Ice Cream, it’s the bombski! They are a company based in the NW and their ice cream is seriously the best and thankfully it is sold in my local grocery store. My favorite flavors are 4. Birthday Cake 3. Chocolate Brownie Thunder 2. Peanut Butter Fudge 1. Peppermint. Also, a favorable mention is their fat free frozen yogurts. 


Now that it’s getting cold, I have been craving oatmeal for breakfast. I could probably eat oatmeal every.single.day. Right now, I’m digging oatmeal with a scoop of vanilla Vega, and cinnamon. I think I like oatmeal so much because you can change it up depending on what you add to it. My other favorite is a banana and sliced almonds.


Another favorite thing I discovered this week are purple sweet potatoes! They cook up a little crunchier than regular orange sweet potatoes. They would make the perfect baked sweet potato fries and they are so beautiful! Be warned though, they will dye your hands a little purple.


Ramblings: I’m pretty sure that my cat likes my husband more than me and it’s super annoying. 


Running this week has gone well. Getting up to run this week has not gone as well. I’m pretty sure I have vacation hangover. I just couldn’t get myself up yesterday morning, so we slept in and then I was just exhausted all.day.long. And then I ate like crap because I was exhausted. This also means I only run on the treadmill after eating junk because I have stomach issues. It really is self-sabotaging and I know that. Now I need to change that. Annoying. 


So, today, this week, this month, the rest of this year is trying to figure out some balance. I’m really focusing on just trying to take one day at a time. 


Therefore, my daily goals today: 
-Keep my macros in check today
-Spend some quiet time with the hubs
-Tuck my kiddos into bed
-Daily devotion 


That’s it! Super simple, just how I like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment