background

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Tangent Tuesday

My body felt like it was going to fall apart on Sunday. Not really, but I don't remember the last time I was that tired! The hubs felt the same way. Then I looked at my mileage for the week: 60 miles. Apparently that's enough for my body! 


Hey, at least I got up and ran Sunday morning but then it was straight back to bed and nothing but laziness and meal prepping for the rest of the day. 


Monday was hills with the XC team. I set out to do 4 hill repeats and ended up doing 7, not because felt good. My legs were jello! But I knew I had it in me and I'm glad I got it done. We had 2 kids decide to do 12 repeats, just because they want to get faster. I love their strength and spirit!
My girls had the best compliment as I was running up the hill for the 6th time, “Mrs. Mooney, you look so strong!” I'll take that one!

Last night was finished with Gouda and mushroom grilled cheese sandwiches and fajita veggies! Yummo! 

I had to drag myself out of bed this morning for an easy 6 miler, but there's nothing like having it done by 6am.

Today, I am setting up an obstacle course run for the XC kids. And then pizza for my sis-in-love’s bday tonight! 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment