background

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Saturday Summary

Recap of the week: xc parent meeting Monday, home at 9. Tuesday, back to school night for Mady. Wednesday, out of town xc meet. Thursday, bday dinner for our friend and visiting a student in the hospital. Friday, packing and driving 2 hours to the coast. 

50 runners at Freebirds! They inhaled burritos like you wouldn't believe!

I found this at the grocery store and it was darn delicious!

And this quote is the best!

Needless to say, it was a busy week! I definitely stress are this week and my tummy paid for it! I skipped hills on Wednesdya because I didn't want to run with other peeps when my stomach was pretty much out of control. I know the key is less gluten and sugar. Now, I just have to adhere to that a little more. 

38.77 miles total for the week 
Sunday and Saturday were beach runs and tomorrow will be the same! I would take hills and beach over the hot valley any freaking day! 15 miles tomorrow! My longest run yet for this training cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment