background

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday Runday

And I have the shirt to prove it!
We hit up the beach for 10 miles. Don't let the smile fool you, I rolled my ankle (again!) for the 3rd time in 5 days. Wednesday was in a pot hole, Saturday was on a rock, and today was on cracked cement. All of these routes were new to me. I don't know whether it was just bad luck or my ankle is weakened because it has taken a beating. 

This is a terrible angle, but you get the idea 😤😢

So, I guess now I ice and hope for the best. The good news is that it wasn't my right ankle because I had a severe sprain on that guy a few years ago and I have a lot of internal scarring. 

Running for the week
I have 8 miles on the docket for tomorrow with a few speed blasts but we'll see how the ankle feels in the morning.

Happy Running!


No comments:

Post a Comment