background

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Day 4: Ephesus, Turkey

My view on Wed morning
And I was able to get up and run! I missed 2 days of running while in Athens :(
And coffee/bible reading from our balcony.
Then we were off to Ephesus! 
It really is an amazing site. It was much more extensive that I thought it would be!

And of course we had to try Turkish coffee and beer!
After the museum on Ephesus, we hit a rug making factory, it was interesting to see how the women made the rugs. Some rugs can take 6+ years to make.

Overall, I was impressed by the cleanliness and beauty that Turkey had to offer.

We have decided that our souvenirs from this trip will be the 'while you were hear cups from each place we visit. So far we have Athens, and we found a Starbucks in Turkey, but no mug :( 



No comments:

Post a Comment