background

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Day 3: Athens and the Cruise ship

We discovered that there was a Starbucks about 3/4 miles away from the hotel so that's what we spent our morning doing. We also walked around and looked at the shops as well. When we got there on Sunday, most of the town was shut down so it was fun to see everything open and the city bustling. 

After packing we drug our luggage to the cruise port.

Unbeknownst to us, we walked .6 miles to the wrong port and we still had to walk 4km in 100+ degree weather. Whew! Once we got the correct port, it took about an hour to make it through security and such. I was just thinking that our trip has been really easy and relaxing. Ha, I guess we needed something to keep us on our toes! 

After checking in, we ran to get lunch and my day was made when I saw salted caramel ice cream! Then I headed to the gym but it was closed, so I did a quick 30 min no weight workout :) 
I can imagine what the people below me thought I was doing.

The rest of the night was dinner & falling asleep during the comedy show. Whew, here's to sleeping through the night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment