background

Saturday, July 9, 2016

11 miles and another vacation

We got our new treadmill this week!!
It took about 3 hours to put together. Did I tell you my hubs is awesome?? It has 2 fans. And speakers. I'm in love!

In puppy news, the pug got her teeth cleaned, an ear treatment (ear infections every single time!), and her nails trimmed. She was a little drunk when we got her home.
She is seriously the sweetest dog on this earth.

Vacation running was a little all over the place. I managed a 10 and an 8 mile treadmill run and a few other short ones here and there and we walked on the upwards of 10 miles a day while on our shore excursions. Yesterday, we did about 4 miles worth of hills with the sunrise and today was 11 easy miles.
It actually felt pretty glorious to run my normal boring trek. It feels so good to be home.

On that note, we are packing for Tahoe today! This will be a little different as we are going with friends and my sister and mom in love. I'm definitely looking forward to filling up my family/love tank this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment