background

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Run streak!

Hubs and I decided to do a run streak for the month of June to July 4th. I didn't think about us traveling abroad and being on a plane for 15 hours, so I'm going to have to think about how we're going to finagle this. So far, so good though! This morning we had 10 miles scheduled but the hills and deep tissue massage yesterday killed us, so today became 2 easy miles :)
Our first week off has been filled with a few meetings, the kids have summer school from 8-12, making a packing list, searching for passports (eek!), and afternoons by the pool. Not a shabby start! 

And I made sure to squeeze in a hair appointment but of course it ended up in a messy bun the very same day!


We are celebrating Father's Day early so the hubs got an outdoor fridge from me and the kids. He's pretty excited to use it as he smokes some tri tip tomorrow! 
I tried on a bunch of dresses from 7-10 years ago last night in preparation for packing (fancy nights on the cruise!) and it was fairly hysterical. Sorry, no pics from that. LOL.

We finished up some last minute trip shopping for sunscreen, makeup wipes, and this amazing hat!
And here are my 2 favorite eats from this week: spinach with chicken, strawberries, blackberries, grapes, cottage cheese, and mango salsa.
And pb and banana stuffed and rolled French toast
And an honorable mention to the coconut chocolate caramel macaroon and hazelnut (amazing!!) coffee from De Coeur. I wish I would have snapped a pic because it was beautiful. Here's a stock photo and they seriously taste as good as they look!
What's the best food you had this week?

Happy weekend y'all! 






No comments:

Post a Comment