background

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Running and Life Update

So life has been cray busy! I've been out 8 of the last 10 school days for test proctoring/field trips/and one 'real' sick day that the hubs forced me to take because I couldn't drag myself out of bed. 

The hubs and I went to Yosemite with the school. We stayed in a cute little hostel and ate vegan food. It was awesome! 
We also discovered this on our bathroom stop on the way there 
You're welcome.

We got back home at 6 on Friday night and left for the OC 1/2 marathon on Saturday at 10am. We picked up our bibs and got lots of free, yummy samples. We had a cheeseless bruschetta pizza and a veggie salad to fuel up. 

Race day: we woke up @ 4:30 and had a quick cup of Joe and a picky bar. We took a shuttle from our hotel to the start line (so awesome!!) The gun went off at 6:15am. 

Before:
After:
We're still smiling! Did I marry a hottie or what??

And everything in between: 
This was probably one of my fav races. There were rolling hills, gorgeous sites, and perfect weather!

And now we need to register for our fall full...





No comments:

Post a Comment