background

Monday, May 30, 2016

Run Update

Firstly, happy Memorial Day! I am so grateful for all who have served our country.

Before we get to the run update, just a few things. 

1.) I came across this website and I am very intrigued by this book. Hopefully I'll get it on my Nook before heading out of town.

2.) I decided to write a goal list for the week focusing on my marriage, my kiddos, self care, friends, homemaking, and work :) I set 1-2 goals per focus and I'll let you know how it went at the end of the week! 
3.) Tried this and I wasn't overly impressed. I'm just so in love with my dry sugar free hazelnut.
4.) I'm making an Oreo salted caramel icebox cake for a girl's night tomorrow. I'll keep you posted!
5.) We had a pj and pancake party for the youngest. He is obsessed with Kodiak cakes so he insisted that is what we would serve. 2 people bought him boxes of Kodiak cakes so we made crepes and waffles this weekend. Yummo!
6.) My fav smoothie lately: vanilla Vega protein and greens, 3/4 of a frozen banana, 2 cups of ice, 2 handfuls of spinach, and water = a giant yummy green smoothie! This is awesome after a hard sweaty workout! In the afternoon, I'll switch out the vanilla for chocolate, omit the spinach, and use coffee instead of water and it's a great recovery/pick me up! 
7.) I am officially 3 weeks in to a 26 week marathon plan. I found one on line and I'm adjusting it based on my needs and schedule and the fact that I need strength training too. I'll get a little more serious/scheduled at the beginning of July. My goal for the month of July is strength training, lots of stretching, and staying healthy!
8.) And my run update







No comments:

Post a Comment