background

Monday, April 4, 2016

Randomness :)

It's spring it's spring!! This called for a lunchtime walk on Friday afternoon :)
And how funny is this hashtag covered truck. It was on April Fool's Day and I believe it was also her birthday.
I feel like I am getting a hold on my sleeping (thank God!!) A coworker even commented that I seemed more like myself last week, which makes me happy and sad all at the same time. 

We went and saw God's Not Dead 2 Friday night with our local radio station and Mady won 2 free buffet tickets to a local (awesome) restaurant and Braden won a bible study guide to go with the movie. Lucky ducks. 

Saturday we helped some friends clean their rental and then swam (yay spring!) for a few hours and I made zoodles for the first time
1 tbsp evoo
5 zucchini
2 oz low fat cream cheese
2 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt
2 tbsp Parmesan (+ some to top it)

Heat evoo. Throw in spiralized zucchini. Cook for 5 minutes. Plate the zucchini. Mix the rest of the ingredients in your already warm pan and top off your zoodles. Add more Parmesan. Done :) And literally 5 ingredients.  

Workout week:
Monday: 4 miles 
Tuesday: 4 miles + 30 min strength
Wed: 4 miles + abs/push-ups
Thursday: 3 miles + stretching
Friday: I cannot remember for the life of me ;) I'm guessing 3 mile warm up + 30 min of strength.
Sat: 8 miles
Sun: 2 mile warm up + upper body/abs/push-ups

*I usually take Sunday off but my running partner from long ago was visiting so I of course had to sneak in a work out with her!





No comments:

Post a Comment