background

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Can't sleep, so I might as well blog!

22 miles last week:
We held off on our long run until Monday before work so that we could sleep in on Sunday after bunco and it was heavenly. We got out of bed around 8:30 and drank coffee and read our bibles outside after it had rained the night before.
Then the hubs smoked some veggies, tri tip, and chicken for our family lunch. Yay for leftovers and easy meal prep!!
#nationalpetday was this week :)
And I finally got my hair done after almost a year of not having it professionally colored. 
And now I twiddle my thumbs for the next 45 minutes while I wait for the hubs to wake up so we can get our run on. Thank goodness it's Wednesday, the rest of my school year is planned out and tonight is date night!!





No comments:

Post a Comment