background

Sunday, March 13, 2016

She's back!!!

Mady got back Friday afternoon!! Yay, our family feels complete again. I don't even want to imagine what my house will feel like without my little peeps around. We celebrated with pizza in the car and s'mores!
And Mady had a daughter/father date to attend so we fixed her up real pretty 
I have been on a shrimp fixation this last week... Grilled Cajun shrimp tacos, shrimp salad, shrimp scramble...
The hubs and I are embarking on our 4th week of meal prepping for lunches. He's down 15 lbs! Crazy. We also ordered 2 cases (80 lbs of chicken!) so I prepped all of that into 31 meals for our family of 5.
I've actually enjoyed cooking more in the last 4 weeks and I think part of that is just having a plan, because that's half the battle. And more than anything, I'm so happy to have little ones around to cook for.

Training was on point this week. We are sticking to running just 3 days/week, xt 2 days and I also lift on 2 of the running days. As long as I run at about a 9 min pace, my shins feel okay; although the hubs said he could see a limp at the end of our 5 mile run. Ugh. It could be so much worse though so I'm just thankful that I'm not in crazy pain.





No comments:

Post a Comment