background

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Parenting

Hubs and I ran/jogged 2 miles on Monday and Wednesday. I did a 30 minute strength warmup those days and we did a 1 hour total body strength session on Tuesday. I'm really hoping that strength training and doing an easy training plan will be exactly what my body needs. We are also adding in a day of stretching and some xt. 

The oldest will be gone at camp for her birthday so we cooked her favs yesterday: lasagna, Caesar salad, French bread and of course ice cream sundaes!
We are also surprising her Monday morning with pink balloons in her bedroom and sprinkle Kodiak cakes and her teacher will be delivering her a card on her actual bday (Tuesday). How do I have an almost 12 year old!?

Does anyone else have a crazy cat that insists on spooning every.single.night?
I am that cat lady. 

Okay, parenting. It's hard. I don't know what I'm doing. I wish there was a specific manual. But there's not. After much prayer God reminded me that my kids are His children and He will guide me always. 
I need to imprint this on my bathroom mirror so that I see it every single day!





No comments:

Post a Comment