background

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

At what point??

Eating has been on point over the last 4 weeks. I haven't even had ice cream!! Though I've splurged on fat free frozen yogurt with sprinkles for Mady's bday and date night with my boys. My typical breakfast is egg whites and some kind of veggie with sriarcha or a protein shake with frozen bananas and chia seeds.
Lunches consist of a lean protein, broccoli and a 1/2 yam. 
I already ate the broccoli :) 

Snacks are usually baby carrots, an apple, or a Greek yogurt. Dinner is whatever I am serving the kids, but a smaller portion and I make sure that my plate is 3/4 full of veggies. And I've been drinking LOTS of water! As a matter of fact, I just got this
And I'm totally in love! I figure it'll be great for our summer travels :)

So, I've struggled with a bit of insomnia in the past. Usually it's connected to stress (like moving). I'm not sure what the deal is, I have no trouble going to sleep but wake around 11:30 and then don't go back to sleep. I get a ton of stuff done, like making a packing list for our trip this summer... But at what point do I say forget it and just get up? It's 3:18 right now and my alarm goes off in a hour anyway. Oy. I'm grateful for a fairly easy day at work...





No comments:

Post a Comment