background

Monday, February 29, 2016

Training Plan!

This weekend was busy, fun, fast, and too short!! We took the littles to a Rockin Worship Roadshow Concert on Friday night and stopped at Freebirds for dinner!! I adore that place. Like, I could eat it every single day for the rest of my life.

The concert was awesome!! And it was nice to have some chatty time with the hubs while the kiddos passed out. 


Saturday was basketball games, shopping, and family time (i.e. watching Fuller House).

Sunday was a quick trip to Magic Mountain and thank goodness it was quick because it was the busiest I have ever seen! Thankfully we were mostly there for just the little kid rides because otherwise I may have stabbed my eyeballs out having to wait in 4+ hour lines! The kids had a blast! 
And it gave me a chance to break in my Europe walking shoes. They're ugly but super cushiony. Now if I can just figure out how to keep them from rubbing the back of my ankle raw.
The hubs and I officially started a new 1/2 marathon training plan. We are taking it super easy this cycle and adding in lots of strength training. The goal this cycle is to stay healthy with no injuries!


No comments:

Post a Comment