background

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Still hurting...

I had an X-ray of my tubula and fibula on Friday and my bones are nice and healthy but there was an odd spot on the front of my shin so I am seeing an orthopedist tomorrow. There will definitely be no racing this weekend but I'm super excited to have a friend who can jump in and take my bib. We are still headed to the race since the rooms are paid for for 2 nights! At least it's in a beautiful city that supposed to be in the 70's this weekend! 

Okay, so I'm still walking on the treadmill and I'm hooked on Fitness Blender's YouTube workouts.

OOTD last week :)

I've also decided this time of injury is a really good time to clean up my eating ;) Fun, but I can already feel a difference from cutting out the nightly ice cream. I am seriously addicted to night time snacking so I've currently replaced the ice cream with chai tea and since it's been cold and rainy, it has totally done the trick. 


No comments:

Post a Comment