background

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Happy Caturday & my favorite things

I have officially made it 6 days with no attempts for a run! I had my hair chemically straightened on Tuesday so that forced me to not sweat or wash my hair for 3 days which helped with the no running. I walked 2 of those mornings and hit up the bike this morning with the hubs for a nice 7 mile foggy bike ride. 


I found some gray away spray at Target and this stuff is legit between colorings. Whenever I get my hair straightened, it lifts my color and I can't get it recolored for 3 days!  

Another of my favorite things lately is this shirt from my sis in law. Another Target find!

And Happy Caturday!

I only have 10 more days until I am going to try and run again!! The countdown is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment