background

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Cauliflower Pizza and Pool Running

We tried cauliflower pizza for our Friday night pizza. Other than falling apart, it was yummy!
The hubs and I did a quick, should have been easy, 2 mile jog on Valentine's Day. My shin is being ridiculous so I am officially not running/jogging until March 1st. This means I am walking/biking/swimming/strength training. Yesterday I biked 8.25 miles in 28 minutes, today was a .30 mile swim in 20 minutes. The next 3 days are off because I am having my hair straightened ;) Well, sort of off. I can still walk and do some light strength. I also ordered an aqua belt so that I can pool run 
I am signed up for a 1/2 marathon on May 1st which is only an 8 week training cycle, so I plan on hitting up the pool for pool running at least 2x's a week before March!
Sometimes it stinks to listen to what our bodies tell us to do!!



No comments:

Post a Comment