background

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

3 miles!!

 I've decided two things: no social media until Easter and I'm only going to wash my hair every 3 days. Random. I know. I've pretty much always washed my hair every other day, unless I'm running in 100 degree weather, which happens more often than I like. So, I need to find some fun up dos for that third day. Here's what I got so far:
It's 81 degrees here today, so spring dress it is! 
And I actually made it 3 miles this morning. So much for waiting until 3/1. I'm just hoping to build up a solid base by then. I need to figure out a way to incorporate strength training into my running plan because I'm really enjoying it. Today was 5 min of waking, then 5 min @ 6mph, 5 min @ 6.5mph, 5 min @ 6.8mph, and about 4 min @ 7.0mph for a grand total of 3 miles followed by 30 minutes of ab work. 14 reps of 8 exercises X 3.



No comments:

Post a Comment