background

Saturday, December 19, 2015

34

I spent my birthday weekend with my two BFFs in Texas. It started by almost not making it in time for our flight, calling Uber from our parking structure, and crying through security. But we made it!!
Friday morning we hit up Cafe Cappucino and got a pancake bigger than my head! Then we headed to Magnolia. We even saw Joanna's mama! 
We hit up a store called Spice and they had several different vendors inside with all kinds of fun stuff and I left with a new Vera Bradley purse and a TX necklace.
Followed by a quick 3 miler through Baylor's campus.
That night we got tacos and queso at Fuegos and walked around downtown and ate some more

Waco is prettier than I expected
Saturday we did a lot of the same and another run through Baylor (7 miles).

Sunday was my big 34!! We spent the day in Austin, which wasn't as pretty as I expected, but we did get the best BBQ ever!
And of course we finished off the bday weekend by splitting cupcakes! Best birthday tradition ever!
Monday was an uneventful 11 hours of traveling home, yay! Now it's time to get ready for Christmas!










No comments:

Post a Comment