background

Monday, November 2, 2015

Capsule Wardrobe

I'm going to give this whole capsule wardrobe a go. I'm still waiting on a few items, but so far so good. Step #1 cleaning out my closet! 
5 bags of clothes later, eek.

Here's outfit #1
Tomorrow won't count because I'm dressing up for Halloween but I'll keep you posted and let you know how it goes!

Trying on clothes is always fun!
And how I finished off my night
Those are some nice blisters on my feet!

Week in running so far:
M: 6.5 miles of hill repeats
T: easy 2 miles with hubs
W: easy 2 miles with hubs & 1 mi warmup with my runners 
Th: 9.5 miles - annual Shafter run
Tomorrow is track repeats and Sat will be another run with the hubs. He's working on running a 10k by 11/14. 

As fun as the run was, it's got me feeling like 
Dory is trying to comfort me. I wish I could nail down these dumb stomach issues!

Happy Friday Eve!






No comments:

Post a Comment