background

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Weekend Fun

My sis in love took the kiddos to a movie Friday night so the hubs and I checked out a new wine & grill bar. The turkey burger and truffle fries were amazeballs. 


Saturday, I was up early for my 12 mile run and the hubs was headed to a Google for educators seminar. The kids and I got donuts, salted caramel for the win! 
And then we found Braden's bday gift! 
Then pedicures with the sweet girlies
And yes, I had to ask him to not scrub off my calluses! 

Then we were off to Fright Nights at Magic Mountain. All Braden wanted for his birthday is to go through the mazes and scare zones! Crazy boy. He did really well until he got too tired around 10:30. 
We got home crazy late and woke up to this stalker.
My week in running:
More running is happening this week. We have hill repeats Monday, easy Tuesday, tempo Wed, long run (I may bike this one since I'm running a 1/2 this weekend) and sprint repeats on Friday.


And now we are off to church, family BBQ, and football! Happy Sunday!






No comments:

Post a Comment