background

Friday, September 11, 2015

Life

We had to put our first baby, Zipper, down about three weeks ago. 
We got our chihuahua girl as a gift from my dad, which made her even more special. She was 15 years old and my heart still breaks a little. In the meantime, we are spoiling our other 2 as much as possible. 
I mentioned that coaching and running are making me faster and stronger, and honestly I am so glad to have such a positive thing to focus on. 

Sprints last Friday.
And I averaged a 7:45 pace for 6.2 miles, which is crazy fast for me :) I also had perfect negative splits, which always makes me happy! 

The kids have another race tomorrow morning and I am pumped that they will not have to run in 100 degree weather!

And tonight I plan on celebrating a great end to our week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment