background

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Holy Hills, Batman

We took our team out to Hart Park and ran 6.5 miles of hills in 94 degree weather. Whew! I am glad that's done. It was fun to push and challenge the kids. I keep trying to remind them (and myself) that this is the way to get better. When you're tired and hot and you continue to push through, this is when your body and mind transform.

This is race week for me! I race on Sunday, so beginning Thursday I will take out leafy green veggies and focus on hydration and complex carbs.

I will probably bike the kids long run with them on Thursday so I don't overuse my legs :)

And today is national coffee day!! The hubs is seriously the best. I always feel lost when he's out of town or gone before me in the morning because he always makes my morning coffee for me. 

I would love to know what other runners eat during and following race week! 

Does anyone else deal with IBS?

No comments:

Post a Comment