background

Monday, July 20, 2015

And We're Off!

Last week's running was a little weird because I rolled my ankle on Saturday and had my hair straightened on Monday, which means no clips/water for 48 hours and no washing for 72 hours, so I didn't run Sun-Tues and only did a quick hot afternoon run on Wednesday.
I'm trying to acclimate to the hot weather for xc practice that starts on 8/17. I've done 2 hot afternoon runs. During the 1st, my legs felt like lead and my lungs were burning but then when I ran the next day, I felt a million times better!

 We leave for our cruise next weekend, so I'm trying to eat pretty clean until then :)
We got a Blendtec blender and it's pretty awesome. I am digging this cilantro avocado yogurt dressing!

I was a hot sweaty mess after my treadmill run. The nice thing about the treadmill is that I feel 100% comfortable in my sports bra!

We took the kiddos (plus an extra) to see Tomorrowland it was really fun. I love dollar theaters!

And now we're off to Utah :) We plan on conquering this while we are here...






No comments:

Post a Comment