background

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Running Week :)

Sunday 5 miles @ 9:30
Monday 4 miles
Tuesday 6 miles
Wednesday - travel day & 20,000 steps at Magic Mountain
Thursday - 4 miles
Friday - 3 miles of hills + strength 
Saturday - 4 miles

For a grand total of 26 miles (finally!) Only Sunday and Friday were outside. This heat is getting ridiculous!

We are finally doing some decorating after being in our house for just over 2 years.
I'm going to change the candles to teal. I also bought peacock feathers for our purple vases. Can you tell I need some color in my life?

I found a teal and purple plate yesterday but didn't purchase it, so I plan on going back to get it and maybe some small candles or jars to go next to it on the top shelf.


And I think I may have to purchase this pillow :)
Next up, I want to figure out what to do above my kitchen cabinets.

This is super random, but his comment totally wins:
Have a blessed Sunday y'all!







No comments:

Post a Comment