background

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day

We celebrated Father's Day with sleeping in until 8am! Ha, that sounds like a joke but it's not! The kids got hubs some new flip flops and I got him a smoker. He's already deciding what he will smoke next week :) 

Running totals:
21.3 for the week.
Monday 3.3
Tuesday: 0 
Wednesday: 4
Thursday: 5
Friday: 3 + walking water park all day ;)
Saturday: 0

Water park pic

This next week will be a recovery week for my x-country runners. I will make sure to do harder runs on my own time. I'm meeting up with a local coach to help me with my form and breathing on Tuesday, so I'm excited about that. 

My war wound for the week
Dumb walking planks!

Mady's hair today was just way too cool! 
And my sweet sweet nephew with his Ray Ray




No comments:

Post a Comment