background

Saturday, March 21, 2015

I think I'm in love...

I've been on a long running hiatus since rupturing my plantar fascia. I'm still waiting on some custom orthotics (that my doctor's office forgot to order) and an order for PT, that shockingly the same office forgot to fax to the PT. My last run was 1/31 and that is the race I injured myself at. I got new shoes last week, and I am seriously in love. Not only are they adorable but they have memory foam in them and they feel like heaven!
I wore them to work just to break them in and wore them at bootcamp where I took them for a little spin.

I am out of town for a work conference and honestly running is the easiest exercise to get in while out of town, so I did 4 x's 1 mile with strength at the end of each interval. Not to mention all the walking I did going to between hotels and convention center. All this to say, my feet feel amazing!!! Maybe there really is something to this shock therapy stuff.

Kids came along for the conference. 
This was our lunch break :) And then of course we walked around and checked out the city and their froyo offerings at the end of our day 

Now we are on to Pokemon state. I spent the day getting new tires since we had a flat when we went to get our car at 6:15 in the morning. Tomorrow, I am finding a trail and I'm going to tear it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment