background

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

So long Texas

We are heading to OK to visit the hub's cousin and his grandma. We've never been to OK, so I'm excited to visit a new state. 

A pic from this morning
This totally depicts our last 2 1/2 weeks with our friends. They were super generous and let us and our crazy littles stay with them. My kids are going to miss their friends. Goodbyes suck.

Highlights from Katy: 
*Thunder & lightening, we don't get this in Cali
*NASA
*The Crocodile Encounter
*Blue Bell ice cream, holy cow!
*Running in a new city. My fav was along the Mason Creek. We even saw turtles in the creek.
*Crazy lightening and fireworks at the same time. I'm sure that's safe, right?
*Getting to love on my best friend's kiddos. It amazes me how much love we are capable of.
*Playing charades with the adults ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment