background

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter Break

We've had a much needed relaxing break so far!
Monday was a 6 mile hard uphill run
I'm not sure this picture does the hill justice! Holy moly! 
I didn't get one of the jobs I interviewed for. I did, however, make contact with another principal and things are looking up. I found this online and it's quite fitting
Today began with 10 400's with .10 mile walk in between, so a total of 3.5 miles. I started at 8 mph and worked up to 10 mph. Again, holy moly!
We checked out Sea World and it was pretty awesome!
A 1/2 day was perfect as there was hardly anyone there in the morning :) Tomorrow is an easy 3 miler + strength. I may head up the crazy hill again since I don't really get the opportunity for hills at home.
Finishing the night off with Sea Salt Caramel Pretzel ice cream and Harry Potter!



No comments:

Post a Comment