background

Friday, March 28, 2014

Randomness

Gel nails by myself, not bad 
Double rainbow this week 
And the best way to spend a Friday night
In the library at my kids' school practicing for Battle of the Books. I was surrounded by kids who are passionate about reading. It doesn't get much better than that.
Budgets: do you follow one? We have a fairly loose budget, but next school year I will be finishing my masters hopefully in the fall quarter which means I have student loans to pay back (blech!). I'm also getting a significant pay increase because I have a lot more school units and our district is getting a raise, which means we're going to buckle down on the budget and get this loan paid off next year. Officially, our goal is 1 1/2 years to pay off about $40K. Oy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment