background

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Where is the motivation?!

Saturday began with a 2 mile fun run with the kids followed by a 100 yrd sprint against the hubs. He barely beat me! Since the food person didn't show up we treated the kids to Sugar Twist Bakery. 
Boo that I didn't take a picture of the actual donut. It was awesome!

Followed by the farmer's market so we could get spicy black bean hummus. Yumm!! 

7 miles s.l.o.w run for me. I think this is my off season for reasons unbeknownst to me.

Famous Dave's because B got a free kids meal for his student of the month.
Sunday was early church so we could watch the 10am football game. Great message: love is truly tested when we are wounded. 

Nap face
And laser tag birthday party, such a cool idea!
I don't know who had more fun but the hubs insisted that this be his next birthday party, you know when he turns 35!




No comments:

Post a Comment