background

Monday, January 13, 2014

The challenge

This morning was an hour of fast biking while wearing 2 pairs of pants, a long sleeved shirt, sweat shirt, down vest, warm headband, scarf, and winter gloves. I know compared to other places it is not cold here. But it feels cold to me.

The first challenge I have accepted is to wake up at 4am tomorrow, get to K's house by 4:15 (running .4 miles to get there) and go run bleachers with our other friend at the amphitheater by 4:30. The second challenge I have accepted is to have my pile of workout clothes waiting next to my bed along with a headband. My goal is to not have to redo my hair so tonight it looks like this 
And hopefully all I'll have to do is throw on a headband. I'll let you know how that goes. And yes, I'm already wearing half of my workout gear to bed. 4am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment