background

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Last day :(

Happy new year!
Three goals this year: 1. Spend time doing something physical with the kids each day. 2. Lift more weights. 3. Run more than last year. Easy right?

It was our last day at Disneyland on our passes :( Happy/sad day.

This is how we read books on the way to Disneyland at 5am.
B-man got to ride his 1st upside down roller coaster!
And I got to run while the kids/hubs napped 
I love running in new to me places and Disney is pretty cool.

The little one isn't feeling up to par...
Poor babes, hopefully this stupid cold is on it's way out!

Wish me luck today, it's my first time donating blood. I've tried twice before but was turned away because of international travels. I should be totally clear today!!




No comments:

Post a Comment