background

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Fake Monday

No school/work yesterday for MLK day, so today is my pseudo Monday. 

Today began with 3 miles and intervals of jumping jacks, high knees, and front kicks.

Breakfast
Green bell pepper with peanut butter, then old fashioned oats, 1/2 banana, blueberries, and agave. Yummo!

Snacks: almonds & grapes, carrots, an apple, wasabi peas, and a clementine.

Lunch was leftover chicken and veggie enchiladas with whole wheat tortillas.

Dinner was a 6in Subway sandwich. I feel like I are a ton today, probably because it was all REAL food :) And I was way under my calories so I think I might add more for lunch tomorrow. My calorie break down was pretty spot on though. Hmm, maybe I can add some protein powder to my oatmeal.



No comments:

Post a Comment